Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, April 04, 2005

Taking a break....

Well I have decided to take a break from blogging. I have enjoyed the experience so far, but you can have too much of a good thing and it is clearly starting to take over my life and so it's time to call it a day.

Actually, I'm off to a conference for 3 days and I don't know how much web access I will have so posting might be few and far between for this week.
Before I go though I shall tantalise you with upcoming treats....

  1. Aurora blogging
  2. Everything you ever wanted to know about the solar cycle
  3. Why students are morons
  4. The tedium of my life
  5. How I abused my position as temporary head of group
  6. More random photos of places I have been and where I live
  7. Fascinating insight into the way I view life, politics, religion and the press
So stay tuned for the excitement that is to come....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a blog and I get to find out about it when you take a break!?!?! That's cool. I found you through google and I'll stay tuned for more updates. : )

Ryan Somma

Kav said...

Sorry Ryan, I did blogwhore on Hubris but didn't want to detract from the deep discussions on cabal :-)

unfortunately I will be extending my posting break a little (this weekend) because of family commitments...

how on Earth did you find it through Google?

Anonymous said...

Through my narciscism! I ran a search on "ideonexus." : )

Thank you for linking to me. I've reciprocated. I love the perspective of your blog (ie. Someone who's not American). Please maintain it (unlike hrun! How dare he have a life???)!

Ryan Somma