Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 01, 2005

More from the Sun... oh, who am I kidding?

Don't worry this isn't another post on the current state of solar activity. By the way, thanks to David for throwing me a bone on the last one ;-)

No, today I would like to report that I have won an award!!! Hubris has carefully selected this site as being worthy of an award. Not a real award you understand; I've not see anything material here. No trophy, no statuette, hell, not even any cake! And, thank God, not even any signed pictures of the man himself (small mercies, etc).

But hey, it's an award. Hurrah!

Oh and a load of other people got them too.

Actually everyone on his blogroll got one. But dammit, I'm still special and I got an award!

Oh, and Hi to those readers of Hubris who have wandered over here following him giving me an award. A nice little blip in traffic from mysterious IPs that I have never seen before...

I am thinking of changing the name of this site to:

Living in the Award Winning Real World

Do you think that would be too much? No, really, your honest opinion.

Plus, and this is even more exciting than me getting an award (!) (though only just.. well maybe not but..), the latest installment of Roadhouse Revisited is up!!!!

If by some bizarre chance of fate you read this blog but do not read Hubris then shame on you! Get over there now and witness a blog that actually serves a purpose (well it makes me laugh and that's a bloody good purpose as far as I am concerned!)

By the way did I mention that I won an award??!

Too much? Yeah, I thought so too.

No comments: