Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2005

Now I'm back

... but blogging is still sparse. I am still really busy and the deadline is looming!!!
It's amazing how it always seems to go that you have a quiet period suddenly filled with shit loads of things to do. I anticipate the next quiet time with relish.
In order to add to the excitement I am moving house this weekend. Oh the joy.

In the meantime, check out this weblog by my friend Ade. He is very new to this and is sort of testing things out at the moment. Leave a comment to tell him you dropped by and he might tell you stories of his adventures in the frozen north. Or he might not. Who knows.

Anyway, stop bugging me, I'm busy. ;-)

2 comments:

Ade said...

Cheers Kav, although I am away all next week so won't be doing much (read "any") blogging for a while. And if Blogspot don't re-enable Mail-to-Blogger attachments then I may never return! Ha ha! That'll scare 'em...

Oren Dietz said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.