Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

600th

Congratulations to Hubris on being my 'official' 600th visitor. No prize, I'm afraid, not even grudging respect and the faint smell of honour.

I say 'official' because it took me a couple of days to get Sitemeter running and so I missed a few, plus for a week or so it was artificially inflated due to my not blocking myself from appearing in the statistics.

Also a much belated happy 3 year anniversary to Fuddland. I meant to mark it at the time but I didn't.

By the way I notice that someone arrived at my site whilst using google to search for

I guess that it led to my post about Ryan's sex essay froma few days ago. Still the mind boggles slightly.

4 comments:

hubris said...

No prize, I'm afraid, not even grudging respect and the faint smell of honour.

Sadly, this is among the best recognition I've ever received. And all the naysayers said my obsessive page refreshing would never amount to anything.

I may not smell like honour, but I do maintain an earthy musk, so I have that to fall back on.

ntodd said...

That damned Hubris, always looking for glory...

hubris said...

My goodness, is that the "Hunk of the Week" talking?

Vanity, thy name is NTodd!*

*Well, and Hubris, but whatever.

Kav said...

Holy cow,

NTodd, absolutely no offence here mate, but

hahahahahahah!
LOL!

That is so cool.