Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2005

going for beer...



A colleague is moving out of his current, local accommodation shortly and will pack and move to a permanent address about an hours commute away. To celebrate we are off for a beer (I know, I know).


FORMULA 1 NEWS

Anyone who was interested in the current F1 problems might like to have a look at Paul Stoddart's diary, it makes interesting reading. And for the sake of balance I recommend looking at the official release from the FIA.

I think it is time that Max went. I also think that it is time that Ferrari's influence was limited to that of the other teams: it is killing the sport in other ways than this current circus.


BREAKING TENNIS NEWS:

Henman is out of Wimbledon. I am sad of course, but at least I don't have the see-saw of emotions and stomach-butterflies watching him play for the next two weeks.




2 comments:

Shinobi said...

I don't know if I can like Formula 1 now.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SPORT/06/23/F1.comment.ap/index.html

I'm really more of a hockey girl anyway.

Ade said...

I started out writing a comment on your Formula 1 News but it ended up being so long I figured I'd make it a post in its own right.

And Because I've not gotten around to sorting out this trackback business, I will simply leave this comment instead.