Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Photograph pimping


David from Fuddland is a keen photographer, also he's not actually that bad at it either. He recently decided to put some of his prints up for sale on-line. The photos can be viewed here.

I admit that as of yet I have not bought any. In fact I probably won't, I shall simply gather up the original prints that he has decorating the house next time I am round there :-)

Anyway, I strongly encourage you to have a look at his work and to consider buying some prints. They would make a lovely decoration for your home (or trailer) and make marvelous presents. Personally, I like the green and blue one with the trees in this collection, but only because I pointed it out to him :-p
Oh and I like the artist's model as well, but mostly because that is my model.

Right, that's enough promotion, so what about that zany Tom Cruise, eh?

No comments: