Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Friday, July 01, 2005

Seeing Clearly!

Well, I got my new glasses today as I mentioned earlier this week.

I immediately had that weird 'shit! everything is so bright!' thing but that disappeared after a couple of minutes. Currently they are pinching my nose a little as I get used to the new frames.

Most importantly I am able to see clearly again. I mean seriously and noticeably clearly. It is bloody amazing. Hurrah!

Bloody yankee opticians screwing me over with their substandard eye analysis. Bloody British attitude to causing a fuss that stopped me from getting it sorted!

Thanks to David for letting me use his computer to post from for the weekend.

1 comment:

Ebird said...

Bloody British attitude ... ha ha.

I wonder if I'm part British. I usually hate to cause a fuss as well. But then I don't use words like 'whilst'