Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2005

Toilet Seats.

So what is the deal with women and toilet seats? Some seem really obsessed with having the seat down. Why? Are they incapable of noting that the seat is up and placing it down? Do they enter the toilet backwards with eyes averted? I don't get it. Why is it impolite for us to leave the seat up when it is just as inconvenient for us to put the seat up when we need to go? How rude is that? They always leave the seat down! They clearly have no consideration.

4 comments:

Ebird said...

I've tried to convince my wife that I'm doing her a favor by leaving it up. If she gets used to having it left down then she'll take it for granted and she will not expect it when the next guy doesn't follow the rules. Then she'll fall in!

She doesn't buy it. I do hope there's NOT a next guy, just the same.

David said...

Actually I like to put the seat down -- including the lid -- after I've been. It's just nicer to leave the room that way, and it sells houses a lot quicker too. :)

Kav said...

yes, but when you come in a bit pissed it can lead to some terrible problems...

David said...

And that's where the bath comes in... ;)