Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2005

It's grey, it's raining and I'm bored.

Dum-de-dum.

Even Hootie and the Blowfish aren't raising my interest at the moment.

Dum-de-dum.

In the middle of sorting out all my papers into alphabetical order and by subject. But I'm even finding that to be boring. Can you imagine???

Waiting for a stupid search engine to finish looking for a paper. It is taking absolutely ages. Perhaps it's bored. Ah, now it is finished and has failed to find the paper I am looking for, even though I know it exists. Oh joy.

Oh, no, my mistake. It was buried out of date order at the bottom of the list. How helpful.

Right better try doing something more productive.



Bet it'll be boring...

4 comments:

David said...

I didn't know Marvin the Paranoid Android was guest-blogging here this week.

Kav said...

:-)

I like the idea.

Guestblogging from fictional characters. If I could ever get over this boredom, I might do something with it...

Shinobi said...

Hootie and the Blowfish?

I think that's your problem right there dude.

Kav said...

Nah, I was bored before they came on.

Besides man cannot live on Dire Straits alone!