Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2005

Norway

Hey folks for the next two weeks I will be in Norway, well within the arctic circle. No snow from the forecasts - more like rain. Global Warming? Probably not, just Autumn. I hope for some clear skies and then we might get a good dose of aurora blogging!

Since where I am going has internet access, you should see no interruption in service, such as it is. I also hope to keep a seperate blog on the journey, though I won't link to it from here since I still try to keep my not-so secret identity a little bit secret for works sake. I'll let you know if it materialises and then anyone who is interested can drop me an email and I'll pass on the address.

2 comments:

hubris said...

Have a nice trip, Kav.

Shinobi said...

Have fun in Norway Kav! Thanks!