Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Googling oddities

Okay, so why would someone enter the whole URL for this blog into Google in order to come visit the site? This baffles me. It baffles me more that someone else would also do it. Though I guess that could be a case of trying to investigate what the former might have been doing.

More important though, I am still the google number 1 for 'pompous arse'. Hey Shinobi, was that you checking it out or is there someone else in Chicago who is interested in 'pompous arse'?

UPDATE: Woohoo! Another seeker of truth searching for information on female cirumcism (spelling deliberate). This one came from WAL-MART connect.

I wonder what would happen if I posted some articles with titles like 'big-bouncy-boobs' or 'hot nude cheerleaders'?

No comments: