Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2005

No action tomorrow

I know that I don't post everyday anyway but I definitely will not be posting tomorrow. A colleage and I are off to London for what promises to be a dull meeting. This entails me dragging my sorry arse out of bed at 05:30 GMT to get the train an hour later so that I can get to the meeting for 10:30. Admittedly a 3hour+ train ride is actually pretty good considering the distance from where I live to London.

Also I reckon that posting will be light to non-existent come Wedneday since we have an important set of visitors getting underfoot around here.

Oh yeah, my boss was in Dehli on the day that the bombs went off. She was also in London on the day of the bombing in July. She is now half worried that MI5 are going to come a calling.

Speak to you all soon.

No comments: