Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2005

Now that's what I call...

... a meeting! Wednesday, Thursday and today we had the external examiners meeting for our MSc courses. Since I was lecturing last academic year I was requested to attend. I had already been to the undergraduate examiners meeting; it took all afternoon - I thought it would never end.

The MSc meetings were fantastic! I attended the Thursday and Friday meetings that covered the subjects I taught and the projects I supervised. Both meetings lasted less than 30 minutes. The one today was 20 minutes long! In addition 4 of the students that I supervised or co-supervised got distinctions. Everybody passed. Seems that though I hate it, I'm a pretty decent teacher.

Anyway, all meetings should be this good. Hell, in the Thursday meeting we even got cake!
Re-sult!

No comments: