Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, January 02, 2006

Ch...ch...changes...


You may have noticed that this here weblog is undergoing some changes. There are some definite alterations happening. I have never been happy with the way this blog looks and I am in the process of performing subtle changes that will eke towards a vision that is more pleasing to my eye. This is a slow process and probably un-ending. If there is anything I do that you don't like, let me know.


In addition, maybe if I change the way it looks I can disguise the fact that it is still full of the same old tosh.

2 comments:

David said...

Any chance your redesign is going to result in the removal of that flippin' TruthLaidBare widget thingy that causes your site to sit doing nothing for a good 15 seconds before it kicks in and loads the rest of the content rraaaaaggghggghghg???

Kav said...

Has that helped?

Now it should be almost last thing loaded.

Also 15 seconds???

get better broadband boyo ;-P