Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 01, 2006

End of an era

Hubris has left the building.

As I have said before, it is partly down to him that I started this weblog.

I'll miss his wit; his was blatantly one of the best and consistently funny humour sites on the web - Jeff Goldstein could only dream of being that funny and Frank J. couldn't hold a candle to him.

It's a shame that he has gone but c'est la vie. I hope he will continue to comment on other blogs as it is rare to meet a well-balanced political commentator who is not afraid to disagree but do it politely and with good arguments.

I hope he comes back, but I'm guessing that with all the family blogging he has been doing lately he has decided that his priorities lie elsewhere. Who knows, perhaps now he may actually do some work and might just get promoted and shit like that. :-)

2 comments:

protein wisdom said...

Thanks for the link!

Kav said...

no problem :-)