Labels

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday evening bird blogging


It was recently pointed out to me that things have been far too quiet in this here bit of blogspace and since my better half is rather preoccupied at a conference in Canada I thought I'd take up the slack for a bit.

It's been a particularly frustrating evening of data processing for a poster I'm presenting soon in Austria - the bug I thought I'd fixed in the Fortran code has spontaneously re-appeared making me a very unhappy bunny indeed! A late night is in prospect, so here's a little light relief...

It's been a rather snowy March here (well it's snowed more than once - that's a lot for our little bit of England) and I caught this photo of the local birdlife making the most of the peanuts I put out for them...

2 comments:

The Holywriter said...

It indeed has, you need to write more God damn it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we want some peanuts, also!