Labels

Search This Blog

Friday, November 24, 2006

Children in Need Charity Drive




I almost let this one slip by.

In the same spirit as last year I will happily donate £1 per comment on this post to Children in Need. Of course since my readership is down to virtually nil (that's what long periods of non-posting will do) I am going to leave comments open here for 1 week rather than 1 day. I'll try to remember to keep this one on the top until next Friday (Hah -assuming I post anything else before then).

Also make your own online donations here.

Once again there is an undisclosed upper limit, though last year's donation should give you a clue. Get commenting!


17 comments:

Shinobi said...

HAH! I"m costing you like $2.50.

There's nothing like spending other people's money. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Indeed

Em said...

I realise I'm ultimately costing myself money here, but what the hell :-)

Ade said...

£££££ :)

srh said...

Money money money
Doo doo bee doo
There I left you a song.
I'm so generous :)

David said...

I was going to compose a limerick
But I couldn't write one so quick
Ly.
See?
Now, boy do I feel like a ... prat.

David said...

Can we post more than once?
To generate lots more bunce
(As in bunsen burner)
(Nice little earner)
Or is this the act of a dunce?

Kav said...

As many times as you like :-)

David said...

"As many times as you like," he said.
Little did he know I was going to bed.
I hope other people
Will find a rhyme for people
In aid of Children in Ned.

Kav said...

OK you really do need to stop that as you seriously suck at it...

Dr_B said...

done my bit :)
hope all is well with you btw :)

hrun said...

Hmm, I guess David already beat me to double posting.

Now, let's see how much traffic we can generate for you. :)

srh said...

Kav, when you reply to a comment do you cost yourself an extra donation?

Kav said...

No, I charge my replies to my commenters. Unfortunately I only know a few of them in person so they get hit the hardest...

hrun said...

Hey, you can always make a trip across the pond a collect a couple of bucks from me.

Kav said...

sounds good, are you paying?

Aren't you afraid that you might get labeled as an enemy combatant with your outspoken views?

Ade said...

Me again. It's not that I wanted to cost you more money, but I stopped by to read the other comments and then, when I went to leave, it almost seemed rude to not just leave another comment myself...