Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

Losing weight, by gum!

This from the BBC web site:
Scientists are looking at whether an appetite-suppressing chewing gum could be used to tackle obesity.The Imperial College London team are developing a drug based on a natural gut hormone that mimics the body's "feeling full" response.

This is all well and good, I just hope that the excess stomach acid generated by chewing gum does not lead to increases in heart-burn. Though of course this could be (and probably is) an urban-myth.

Anyway my main point is how the hell did they get that picture of my belly????


3 comments:

Em said...

Not hairy enough to be you ;-)

David said...

Sorry, I suddenly realised I could earn royalties off the secret webcam photos I made when we all lived together.

Thought you'd appreciate me choosing the time you let me wax you whilst Em was away. ;)

Kav said...

But that was our time!!!!