Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ideonexus

Someone who has been linking here quite often recently is this guy.

If you want to see how science is viewed by the passionate, educated lay-person you could do far, far worse than look at what Ryan has to say.

In addition he compiles daily lists of interesting science links out there on the internets. It makes a nice change from funding controversies and he is usually interesting and funny.

Just don't get him started on the merits of Sci-Fi vs. fantasy fiction; he really has no clue.

1 comment:

ideonexus said...

Thanks Kav! Please keep fighting the good fight. I have no idea what you're blogging about much of the time, but I do get that you guys are going through a pretty bad time right now.

I've been muddling over the idea of Scientists Unionizing, but I haven't figured out how that would work yet.

The Science Creative Quarterly editors seemed to think I was pretty out there on the SF/Fantasy thing too. That's why they hacked my article to pieces. : )

Keep up the good work. You've got a very specific audience to write for.