Blog Archive

Labels

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today...

...was a good day. Do you want to know why? I'll tell you, for the first time in ages I felt like I was able to accomplish something. The final draft of a paper I have been working on went out to co-authors and should get submitted, probably on Thursday. I'm not lead author but I am the only native English speaker on the paper and so I have had significant input and unfortunately too many other distractions have been getting in the way.
Now I just have to get on with analyzing some more data and writing those papers. I gave a presentation in Italy last summer that proved somewhat popular and I still haven't finished writing the manuscript!

In addition Em, who has been working far too hard, is asleep on the couch and I am about to play some Halo.

Ah, the simple things in life. Boxing records

[UPDATE] Well who would have thought it, I got bored playing Halo...

No comments: