Labels

Search This Blog

Monday, June 02, 2008

News

It has been some time since I last posted and for that I apologise. My mind has been other things, somewhat more important than the STFC debacle. I was in Finland doing some proper science and have been attempting to keep that trend going. Plus I find that the urge to blog comes in peaks and troughs, and recently I have been in one of the troughs.

However there is another reason why I have not been caring about current science affairs. Some of you will know already but for those that do not I am happy to announce that Em is pregnant.

Come late November, all things going well, we will be welcoming a tiny new addition to our family. This came as something of a surprise but a very welcome one. Em and I are really happy.

Life style changes lie ahead, I feel. Probably have to play less Halo.Almighty Cleanse

1 comment:

Ryan Somma said...

Congratulations!!! w00t!!! That's wonderful news!